- seek to protect historic buildings, especially ‐ but not exclusively ‐ those listed nationally or locally and to protect the integrity of conservation areas;
- oppose over‐development (i.e. development which local resources ‐ such as transport or schools ‐ cannot support, which shortfall cannot be made up by S106 agreements);
- seek to protect the amenity of neighbours of any proposed development;
- seek to protect and enhance employment generation, including generally opposing proposed changes of use from business to residential;
- support high quality, energy efficient, sustainable developments which do not breach any of the above guidelines.
If you’re concerned about a planning application being made in the area, please get in touch with us.